8 STEPS TO SANITISED HANDS
It sounds a little odd, but most people don’t clean their hands effectively. They don’t clean them for long enough, or they miss critical areas. Because of this they can fail to prevent the spread of germs. So here’s a quick, 8-step guide to sanitised hands.
1. Put a little Aqium on your palms. One or two pumps ought to do it.
2. Rub your palms together with a bit of vigour.
3. Interlock your fingers, and then rub your palms together again.
4. Run your palms over the back of each hand.
5. Make sure you get the tips and bottoms of every finger.
6. Don’t forget your thumbs…
7. … and your wrists.
8. Continue until your hands are dry.